The Organizing Committee has arranged special accommodation fees with two university residencies. Rooms are available from Sunday June 25th (in time for the preconference seminars).
We have reserved rooms in each residency. Reservations will be made on a ‘first come first served’ basis.
These are the Two University Housing Options:
The Erasmus Residence: Estimated price 50 € a night (We have reserved 50 rooms.)
- Comfort Twin Studio (one person with en-suite – in different configurations; double rooms will be announced by March 15th).
- Continental breakfast included
- On campus – 7min walk to the conference venue
- Erasmus is offering a 10% discount if you book a room directly through their website once bookings open (see further information below). Estimate final price after discount: 50 €. Please, you should book using this document
The Luis Vives Residence: 30 € a night. (We have reserved the right to book 20 rooms (10 male and 10 female rooms). Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- These are shared rooms (2 person) with common bathroom in the hallway.
- Rooms are same gender.
- Continental breakfast AND dinner are included
- Off campus – 35min by train or 27min by car
What are my accommodation options outside the university?
Because the Erasmus and Luis Vives Residencies only offer ICPIC a limited number of rooms, you may need to look for other accommodation arrangements once the residencies are full. You may also prefer to stay downtown and enjoy Madrid.
Hotel Escuela is a good option which is really good value for money, and is 40 minutes walking distance to the conference venue, or 10-15 minutes by bus, or 7 minutes by car.
If you wish to stay in Madrid’s city center, we recommend that you look for hotels in the Puerta del Sol area. There are many hotels which offer a wide range of prices. The most convenient way to get to the conference venue is by Suburban Railway: a 25 minute ride from Puerta del Sol to Cantoblanco-University.
Finally, please bear in mind that during the week of the Conference Madrid will also be receiving a huge amount of people from all over the world since Madrid will be hosting World Pride Events. Needless to say, the sooner you make your booking arrangements, the better.